Valuable property of approximately 1500 square meters including the villa, a farmhouse and a former lemon house (three independent units). Five entrance. The main building dates back to 1500 and includes a XIIIth century watchtower.
- Great privacy, but not secluded
- Completely renovated.
- Furniture excluded, but negotiable.
- Large garden front and rear.
- Panoramic view of Florence and hills.
- Close to American University.
- Land of about 2.5 hectares of olive grove (1.500), including the two levels Italian garden.
- Hall: 3 (villa)
- Living room: 4 (villa 2 – farmhouse 1 – lemon house 1)
- Study: 1 (villa)
- Dining room: 2 (villa 1 – lemon house 1)
- Kitchenett: 1 (farmhouse)
- Bedroom: 16 (villa 10 – farmhouse 4 – lemon house 2)
- Bathrooms: 18 (villa 13 – farmhouse 2 – lemon house 3)
- Entrance: 5 (villa 3 – farmhouse 1 – lemon house 1)
Private entrance drive.
It is very suitable for Relais de Charme or private residence. All rooms in the main villa (No. 12), have a bath room. Possibility to build the swimming pool (the excavation has already been done).
Asking Price : Please email us for Your Inquiry here or click ASK INQUIRY on the side